MMDA’s 30th Anniversary Conference
- 8:00 AM
- Hebrew Home of Greater Washington | Smith Kogod Building 6105 Montrose Road Rockville, MD 20852
Join us for the MMDA’s 30th Annual Conference, a program meticulously designed to offer a comprehensive review and update on major geriatric diseases, illnesses, and risks prevalent in various care settings. This year, delve into a range of crucial topics including Addiction Medicine Challenges, Common Legal Pitfalls, and Interdisciplinary Issues in Psychological Care for Patients with Dementia in Post-Acute and Long-Term Care (PALTC) settings.
The conference is tailored for a diverse group of healthcare professionals including physicians, medical directors, advanced practice nurses, pharmacists, physician assistants, directors of nursing, registered nurses, and long-term care administrators. Benefit from the insights of national and regional authorities in post-acute and long-term care medicine, medical direction, senior care pharmacology, and geriatric medicine.
Upon completion, participants will be empowered to:
- Navigate the professional challenges in the PALTC continuum.
- Understand the advances in theoretical and clinical knowledge impacting individuals in PALTC.
- Implement evidence-based practice and multidisciplinary approaches to enhance outcomes in healthcare settings.
- Recognize and apply evidence-based practice pertinent to post-acute and long-term care medicine.
|Registration Type||Early-Bird (Until Oct. 13)||Post-Early-Bird (Starting Oct. 14)|
|Students, Residents & Fellows||No Fee||No Fee|
|General Member (Physicians, NPs, PAs)||$150|
|Affiliate (Nurses, DONs, DDS, CNS, PharmD, DPM, Trainees)||$75|
|Students, Residents & Fellows||No Fee|
Accreditation and Credit Statements
The ACCME accredits this activity through the joint providership of AMDA – The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine and MMDA. It is designated for a maximum of 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Additionally, it has been pre-approved by the ABPLM for a total of 4.0 management hours and 3.0 clinical hours toward certification as a Certified Medical Director (CMD) in post-acute and long-term care medicine.
- Early-Bird Deadline: October 13, 2023
- Conference Date: November 4, 2023
Hebrew Home of Greater Washington / Smith Kogod Building 6105 Montrose Road, Rockville, MD 20852 Phone: (301) 770-8366